Sunday, December 16, 2007

Random Side Note 1

For those of you who know me at all you know that i am not a very serious person. This being said I am going to try to come up with random side notes as much as I can to bring some sense of humor to this blog.

Random Side note number 1:

Reason Number 429 why Facial hair is amazing: the moisture in your breath makes random icicles in your mustache / beard / (in my case) chin beard.

I just finished digging out my car from a major snowfall, and about ten minutes in I realized that I had quite a number of icicles in my mustache and my chin beard was frozen. This was humorous because I looked down to make sure there was no ice on the ground, and stabbed myself in the chest. It didn't hurt at all; I just thought this was funny.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would so pay money to see a picture of that! :)

December 17, 2007 at 6:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home