Wednesday, January 2, 2008

New Look


Hello there all. Hope your Christmas was fine and dandy and that you got all thew new toys that you could want this year. Over break I tried my hardest to relax and not do any... whats that called.. oh ya, thinking. I succeeded with flying colors! The one productive thing I did end up doing was a make over of this site. Posted is what the site looked like before hand, and this (obviously) is what the site looks like now. I feel its a bit more me. I used www.fontifier.com to make my handwriting in to a font (as you can see to the left, right and very top). It worked very well once I switched from a pen to a fine tip sharpy. I would highly suggest using them. The only bad part is that they charge 9$, but even that isn't that bad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home