Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Coding Done pt2

Wow, so ya I just finished the coding for the data collection. I know previously I said I finished, however I forgot about 3 main keys, accounting for people closing the window instead of logging out. This was fixed over the past week. At first I used onBeforeUnLoad... and well if you read the post below, you can see how that turned out. After that I switched to onUnLoad which worked fine for sending one var back and forth. If I used more than one var, and closed the window it crashed on me. After much researching it turned out it was an async problem. So after some fussing around and re-working the way I handled my JS calls everything seems to be in working order.

Now I have finished posting all my new code to the prod Server so it is all ready for Monday! Hopefully everything worked and will work how its suppose to, and God Willing when/if any errors do occur, I can find them swiftly and vanquish them!

2 Comments:

Blogger Trenton Kennedy said...

And here I thought onBeforeUnLoad was a sexual term.

March 6, 2008 at 1:49 PM  
Blogger Andrew said...

lol, Brilliant!

March 6, 2008 at 2:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home