Sunday, January 27, 2008

Let the coding begin!!!

So let me see here... this entire project needs to be ready for testing during exam week, IE 2/25/08 I am going to San Fransisco on 2/16/08 so the coding needs to be done by then. Starting right now then this gives me about 2 .5 weeks to finish all coding and implementation, that is less than a week per system.

It is my plan to build in the functionality of one part at a time. So first I will get the new user / login script working on all three systems, then get the next function working on all three systems etc. All of the information will be published as I go and when all is said and done, I will publish all three systems so that the open source community can pick away at it if they would like.

Well now that i have realized that i only have 2.5 weeks to rock this out, I must go and commence the rocking!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home