Friday, March 28, 2008

Version 1.5

So today/tonight I am going to roll out the newest version of my framework.. there are less errors, and more error handling. Before, when an error occurred, it did not bubble up. It just triggered other errors so It was FUBARing up all my reports. However, now all my errors bubble up so when there is an error (HAHA like that would happen) it will give me a much clearer reason for having an error. I demo-ed things all day today to make sure that it was going to work, and fixed any little errors that occurred from the 'switch' so now I will move all the files from Server 1 to Server 2 and we will be in a good place!

Now I have to get my capstone proposal written and submitted, then I can work on the design of the visualizer.... T- 56 days till graduation, and 44 days till I want to have this all done. I think i can, I think I can, I thi....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home