Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Proposal

So, once upon a time I figured out what my Master project was going to be and spoke with various teachers to see who was interested. I already knew one (Chris) becuase he was the one that suggested it to me. The project was time sensitive meaning it had to be done by the beginning quarter of Spring. So with some preliminary research I went and worked on it. With about 5 weeks left till Spring, both of my instructors came and queried me about the status of my proposal, to which I replied "Look, you can have working code by dead line, or a proposal... your choice" so thus it was decided that I would go and complete code, then move to the proposal when I completed the coding. So here I am , writing this forsaken proposal. That is what I am doing... oh what fun...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home